This policy was last updated on December 08, 2014.
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Information You Provide
We may collect other information about you during your visit to our site. Such information may include: information about your computer, such as your IP address (a number assigned to your computer whenever you use the Internet), the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the web site from which you linked to our site; information about the areas you visit on our web site; information about the products or services you buy through our web site.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. As noted above, you may “opt-out” of this customization, or even visit and shop anonymously.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may review, update, correct or delete your personal information by logging into your account. If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please contact us with a request that we delete your personal information from our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, however, we may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for other legitimate business purposes.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we securely transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock cannot guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
- Credit card information is treated with the utmost security and we follow industry security guidelines including PCI-DSS and OWASP security standards.
4. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
- It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
- Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services (default).
- Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
We are committed to protecting the on-line privacy of children and making the Internet safe for our users. To that end, no information should be submitted to or posted on this site by children under the age of 18 without their parent or guardian’s permission. In addition, if a user younger than 18 wishes to send us Personal Information, he or she must first give us his or her parent’s or guardian’s e-mail address so that we can obtain their permission. No Personal Information will knowingly be accepted from a child under 18 before this permission is obtained.
6. Other Websites
7. Contact Us
The Privacy Office can be reached at:
attn: Privacy Officer
12175 Visionary Way Ste 1030
Fishers, IN 46038-3069
We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future. If we do so, notice will be posted on our site.
Effective Date: December 08, 2014